To request electric service, please click the link below. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.Membership Application
- New service in a location that has never had service and locations where the power is disconnected will require a connect fee of $75.00 and any applicable county permit.
- If you are transferring an active service, there will be a $35.00 transfer fee.
- A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received. Please email credit reference letters to email@example.com or fax to 863-946-6262.
- Additional fees may be incurred for the construction of brand new services. Please see our Information for Brand New Services for details. To learn more about starting service to new construction, visit our New Construction page.
If the location at which you are attempting to establish service has never previously had power, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)
- A membership application (link above)
- A Member Load Data Survey
- A Right of Way Easement (select one of the following)
- Information for Brand New Services
The following documents can be reviewed below: