To request electric service, please click the link below. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.Membership Application
- New service in a location that has never had service and locations where the power is disconnected will require a connect fee of $75.00.
- If you are transferring an active service, there will be a $35.00 transfer tee.
- A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received. Please email credit reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 863-946-6262.
If the location at which you are attempting to establish service has never previously had power, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)
- A membership application (link above)
- A Member Load Data Survey
- A Right of Way Easement (select one of the following)
- Information for Brand New Services
The following documents can be reviewed below: