Whether you need to showcase your place of business after dark, or just want the peace of mind that comes from having a little more light in your yard, GEC offers a solution.
Glades Electric Cooperative has outdoor lights at affordable monthly rates. Getting started is easy! Read more below, or call us today at 863-946-6200.
Click here to view our printable Outdoor Lighting brochure.
- Provide a cool, even light with excellent color rendition
- Are ideal for security and promotional situations
- Are easily directed, which decreases light intrusion into adjoining areas
Outdoor Lighting Service
- Request to have an existing yard light on your property connected or disconnected at any time.
- You have the option to relocate your existing yard light (additional fees apply).
- Call us to request maintenance at no additional charge to you.
|Transformer and Pole Installation||$1,800.00|
|Light and Pole Relocation||$250.00|
|Upgrade Outdoor Light||$100.00|
|Change Existing High Pressure Sodium to an LED||$100.00|
Additional construction fees may apply.
- GEC equipment and power lines, including in gated portions of your property, should always be easily accessible to GEC personnel for construction and repairs.
- If your gate does not have a GEC lock, add your gate access code to your account by calling Member Services.
- GEC locks are available at no charge to you. If you don’t have a GEC lock, please contact us to avoid lockout fees.
- Please avoid hanging items or building structures onto GEC poles or equipment.