New Construction

To request electric service, please click the link below. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.

Membership Application

If the location at which you are attempting to establish service has never previously had power, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)

New services and locations where the power is disconnected will require a Connect Fee of $75.00. If the location has never had electric service, the Connect Fee is $75.00. If you are Transferring an active service, there will be a $35.00 Transfer Fee.  Additional fees for the construction of new services may be incurred. Please see the Information for Brand New Services for details. A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received. Please email credit reference letters to or fax to 863-946-6262.