- Live Outage Map (Please allow a moment for the page to load.)
- Report an outage via SmartHub
- Facebook page with major outage updates (No Facebook account required.)
SmartHub is the quickest, most accurate way to report your outage. The automated system generates an outage ticket which is received by Control Center Operations immediately.
Download the SmartHub app for:
- Outage reporting
- Live outage maps
- Daily electricity use
- Quick payment options
- And more at your finger tips
Outages can also be reported by calling (863) 946-6200.
Having trouble logging into SmartHub? Call 863-946-6200 during business hours for assistance.
Never go near a damaged power line that has fallen to the ground or is dangling in the air. Always assume downed electric lines are energized and extremely dangerous. Stay away, keep others away, and immediately call 911 and Glades Electric Cooperative at 863-946-6200.
- Keep everyone, including pets, out of the area. You cannot look at a downed line to determine if it’s “live.”
- Do not touch a person if a power line is touching them. Immediately call 911. If a power line falls across your vehicle, stay in the car and wait for emergency personnel to cut the power.
- If your vehicle is on fire and you are in imminent danger and you must get out of the vehicle, jump with both feet together as far from the car as possible. If a part of your body touches the car and the ground at the same time, you could be electrocuted.