Start New Service
To request electric service, please click the link below. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.
New services and locations where the power is disconnected will require a Connect Fee of $75.00. If the location has never had electric service, the Connect Fee is $75.00. If you are Transferring an active service, there will be a $35.00 Transfer Fee. A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received. Please email credit reference letters to email@example.com or fax to 863-946-6262.
If the location at which you are attempting to establish service has never previously had power, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)
- A membership application (link above)
- A Member Load Data Survey
- A Right of Way Easement (select one of the following)
- Information for Brand New Services
- Operation Round Up is a charitable program that will automatically round your bill up to the next dollar. This voluntary program averages $6.00 a year and benefits our local members and community. To learn more about Operation Round Up or Round Up Plus please click here.
- To review the Terms & Conditions of Membership click here.
- To review the By-Laws click here.
- To review the Residential Household Affidavit click here.