To request new electric service, please complete the fields below. Once you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed.
All new services and transferred accounts require a setup fee of $75.00. A deposit is also required based on the service location and type unless a favorable credit check or credit reference letter from a previous utility company is received.
You may save your information and complete the process at a later time. Please note: your request will only be stored for 30 days.
- Operation Round Up is a charitable program that will automatically round your bill up to the next dollar. This voluntary program averages $6.00 a year and benefits our local members and community. To learn more about Operation Round Up or Round Up Plus, please click here.
- To review the Terms & Conditions of Membership click here.
- To review the By-laws click here.
- To review the Residential Household Affidavit click here.
If the location you are attempting to establish a service at has never had power before, the following items need to be completed. Please print and submit them to a local office. (Note: We must receive the original and notarized Right of Way Easement form before construction can occur at the location.)
- A New Service/Membership application (complete all fields above)
- A Right of Way Easement (select one of the following)