Welcome to Glades Electric Cooperative. To request new electric service, please complete the fields below. After you submit your request, a Member Services Representative will review your information and contact you regarding any other information needed. Service applications are reviewed during regular business hours, Monday – Thursday 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Receive up to $25 in one-time bill credits, when you sign up for: Paperless Billing ($10), Autopay ($10), and $5 extra when you sign up for both!
- Operation Round Up is a charitable program that will automatically round your bill up to the next dollar. This voluntary program averages $6.00 a year and benefits our local members and community.
- As a cooperative member, you will be allocated excess margins as capital credits. To designate a beneficiary for your capital credits, complete our Capital Credit Beneficiary Designation Form.
- Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Glades Electric Cooperative Bylaws
- Residential Household Affidavit